*This Basic Tactical Home Defense Shotgun Course, covers all the steps required to ensure a safe and comprehensive training curriculum for home defense.
*Designed for the expert or novice, all aspects of scatter gun techniques are covered.
* Speed re-Loading: over, under and spit loads under stress.
*This defensive course uses no administrative loads during live fire drills, all reloads are speed loads and combat tactical re-loads, or emergency reloads.
*Defensive combat training methodology, using unloaded shotgun, as in a last resort emergency scenario.
*SLING TECHNIQUES:American Carry, African Carry, Thumb and Pocket Carry techniques.
* Shooting positions and "Toe in the Hole" mounting method.
*Use of cover and concealement. Barricade drills-standing and kneeling.
*Tactical movements forward,back and lateralyl.
*Indoor carry "fatal Funnel drills"-Slicing the pie drills.
* Defensive Situational Awareness and retention drills.
* Multiple targets-Ready positions used insearching techniques
*The combat mindset, and the "legal"use of deadly force in a home invasion.
* Cocktail mixes of light shot, double ought buck and slugs are used in training.
*Shooting from retention drills and shoot no shoot scenarios.
* PUMP-SHOTGUNS ARE REQUIRED FOR THIS COURSE: DUE TO THEIR RELIABILITY AND EASE OF CORRECTING ANY STOPPAGE THAT COULD BE A SERIOUS ISSUE IN A DEFENSIVE ENCOUNTER.
* FAILURE TO FEED DRILLS AND COMPLETE FIELD STRIPPING DRILLS ARE PART OF THE TRIANING CURRICULM.