FIREARM TRAINING CERTIFICATION SCHOOL
65-650 KAUKONAHUA ROAD. WAIALUA HI 96719
HAWAII CCW CLASSES
OAHU CARRY PERMIT
BASIC TACTICAL HOME DEFENSE SHOTGUN
PREREQUISITES: No prior skills are required to take this Defensive course. The Basic course is designed to start with basic curricula and move into the defensive Shotgun basic skill level. A certificate of completion is given to all students regardless of their prior skills.
*This Basic Tactical Home Defense Shotgun Course, covers all the steps required to ensure a safe and comprehensive training curriculum for home defense.
*Designed for the expert or novice, all aspects of scatter gun techniques are covered.
* Speed re-Loading: over, under and spit loads under stress.
*This defensive course uses no administrative loads during live fire drills, all reloads are speed loads and combat tactical re-loads, or emergency reloads.
*Defensive combat training methodology, using unloaded shotgun, as in a last resort emergency scenario.
*SLING TECHNIQUES:American Carry, African Carry, Thumb and Pocket Carry techniques.
* Shooting positions and "Toe in the Hole" mounting method.
*Use of cover and concealement. Barricade drills-standing and kneeling.
*Tactical movements forward,back and lateralyl.
*Indoor carry "fatal Funnel drills"-Slicing the pie drills.
* Defensive Situational Awareness and retention drills.
* Multiple targets-Ready positions used insearching techniques
*The combat mindset, and the "legal"use of deadly force in a home invasion.
* Cocktail mixes of light shot, double ought buck and slugs are used in training.
*Shooting from retention drills and shoot no shoot scenarios.
* PUMP-SHOTGUNS ARE REQUIRED FOR THIS COURSE: DUE TO THEIR RELIABILITY AND EASE OF CORRECTING ANY STOPPAGE THAT COULD BE A SERIOUS ISSUE IN A DEFENSIVE ENCOUNTER.
* FAILURE TO FEED DRILLS AND COMPLETE FIELD STRIPPING DRILLS ARE PART OF THE TRIANING CURRICULM.
REQUIRED GEAR and AMMUNITION
* 12 gauge Pump Shot Gun. (rentals available)
* Shot gun sling with two point swivel.
* Shell holder or shell bag/pouch.
*75 each.Number 7 or 8-12 gauge bird shot.
*50 each double ought buck-12 gauge.
*25 each 12 gauge slugs
YOU TUBE VIDEO: TACTICAL SHOTGUN 622
TACTICAL SHOTGUN COURSE FEE: $250.00
Loaner Shotguns Available.
*Designed for the home defense user, this course covers most scenarios that would occur in a home invasion.
* Pattern testing, designed to teach the student the right choice (or mix) of shot,that will not penetrate their walls and injure an innocent party in the house or room next door.
*Development of a personal protection home defense plan, is taught, to help the defender with his or her choice of the right shotgun length for their home or apartment.
* Fitment of a shotgun is also paramount, for a comfortable defensive weapon, students are taught how to check if their shot gun fits their body. A shotgun that does not "fit" could lead to a disaster in an emergency.